Yoga and meditation plays an important part in our lives. They keep us healthy as well as concentrated if done on daily basis. It is becoming a trend all across the world from quite a long time now and has been growing pretty rapidly. As we know, India is the land of Yoga many visitors from across the globe visit our country to experience this culture on a large scale. If you want to experience such places where you can meditate and go for yoga classes, you can go for the best yoga holiday packages from Delhi here – Top 10 places for yoga meditation in India
India offers quite a good number of such spots and destinations for yoga and meditation activities. Do look for Spa Yoga meditation tour packages India so that you can avail them at the best available price. Remember to cross check with some of the travel guides who can help you in picking one among the provided list.
● The Yoga House – The Yoga House has set up its roots in Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, Mumbai and different other parts of Maharashtra. Visit the place and train under professionals to live a healthy lifestyle forever.
● Mysore Mandala – Mysore mandala located in Mysore, Karnataka is one of those special and unique yoga centres in the country which you should not be missing out. You will find an ashram built traditionally rich along with a western styled studio which gives a beautiful mix cultural experience.
● Purple valley – It is somewhat different from other yoga centres as the place is fully equipped with lots of foreigners around. Even you will be trained by the world’s best 3 Ashtanga teachers. The place is a real delight and a must visit to understand the culture from western point of view.
● Phool Chatti – Phool Chatti is situated in the beautiful city of Uttarakhand Tour Package, Rishikesh. You will be able to get a 7 day yoga course from this yoga centre. There will be meditation classes, pranayama, prayers and much more.
● Tushita meditation centre – Tushita Meditation centre is located in the foothills of the Himalaya, Dharamshala. You will be taught about the teachings of lord Buddha and his practices. The centre is a perfect place for practicing yoga and meditation.
● Osho meditation resort – Osho meditation resort, Pune is a treat for the visitors. The natural habitat indulged in a traditional ashram help you live a healthy life by practicing meditation and yoga. This place is a must if you are in Pune.
[ Also Read – Top 12 tourist attractions in India ]
● Art of living ashram – Art of living ashram, Bangalore is widely popular across the globe for its different techniques of living a healthy and prosperous life. You will be taught different activities like meditation, yoga, breathing techniques and much more.
|Isha Yoga Centre|
● Isha Yoga Centre – Isha Yoga Centre, Coimbatore is a perfect place where you can blend yourself into the culture of yoga and meditation. People from all around the globe visit this place to take some classes to live a happy and healthy life ahead.
● Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana – Not many people are aware of this yoga centre in West Bengal. The professional teachers teach different techniques of yoga in a very traditional way. Visit this place to learn about different forms of yoga and meditation.
These are the best yoga and meditation center across the country. Pick the best one and plan a visit and start living a healthy life forever.